Sometimes we find that on our desktop the Windows icons like My Computer, Control Panel, User files, Recycle Bin, Network Icon are deleted and we are unable to restore them on the desktop The below process will show you that how can we show or hide our desired icons on desktop.
1. Right Click on an empty space on the desktop and choose “Personalize” ( In some OS it is properties).
2. Click on “Change Desktop Icon” on the left pane of personalize Window.
3. On “Desktop Icons” of the “Desktop Icon setting” window you will get the Icons list (My Computer, Control Panel, User files, Recycle Bin, Network) for desktop.
4. Checked the icon that you want to see on the desktop and leave it blank on the icon that you want not to see on the desktop.
5. Now click on “Apply” then “OK“.
6. That is it. Now you able to see your desired icons on desktop.
Also Check: How to delete a Group in Facebook