Sometimes people feel that Games are no more required in Windows as their children or other people may spent too much time on it. So they want to disable them. These games are enable again also. Free Cell, Hearts, Minesweeper, Freeball, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Chess titans, Purble Place, Inkball are the default games in Windows 7. Anyone can enable or disable the all games or any one game also. For more games choose Microsoft store to download and play games.
Disable Default games on Windows 7
1. Go to Control panel -> Programs -> Program and Features.
2. Choose “Uninstall a Program“.
3. On the left pane of open Window, click on “Turn Windows Features on or Off“.
4. it will show all the Windows Applications. Now unchecked the Option “Games“. It will disable all the Windows games i.e. Free Cell, Hearts, Minesweeper, Freeball, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, Chess titans, Purble Place, Inkball.
5. If you want to disable only some games then Expand the Games and unchecked the game that you want to disable on step-4.
Note: During the Unchecked, it will show a Message. Just ignore the Message and Click on “Yes”
6. Now click on “OK“.
7. Now wait for sometime to finish the process.
8. Reboot your System and you will not find the games that you disabled anymore.
How to enable those missing Default games in Windows 7
To enable all those default missing games just checked the option “Games” on step-4 and finish the process. After restart you will able to see all the games on the Windows seven.