How To Show All Hidden Files And Folder In Windows Without Using Command Prompt
The article will show you how to view all types of hidden files or folder (either system or not) in our Windows Operating system. After completion of the below process not a single file is hidden on your Windows System. You will also get recover from the shortcut virus. It works well on all version of Windows OS after XP SP 2 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows RT).
Also Check: How To Create a CON folder in Windows 8
Show All Hidden Files And Folder Without Using Command Prompt in Windows 8, 7 and XP
1. Open “Folder options“.
2. Navigate to “View” tab on the Folder Option.
3. Now on the “Advanced Setting” make these two changes
- Enable the option “Show Hidden files and folders”
- Disable the option “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”
4. Now “Apply” all the changes and Click on “OK“.