How to automatically hide the taskbar of Windows 8
Automatically hide the taskbar of Windows 8 will show you how to hide/show the taskbar in Windows 8 at the time of requirement. This means when we have no work with the taskbar then it will be in the hidden condition and at the time of use taskbar will be visible. The below process will show you how to hide/show the taskbar automatically in windows 8.
After completing the below steps when you move our mouse cursor from the taskbar then it will go hidden and when you bring your mouse near the hidden position of the taskbar of Windows 8 then it will be again visible. You can also hide/show the desktop icon/restore the deleted icon to customize the icon setting in Windows desktop.
How to hide/show the taskbar in Windows 8 automatically
1. Right Click on the empty space of the taskbar and choose “properties” to open “Taskbar properties” window.
2. Then navigate to “Taskbar” tab. (By default that will be on taskbar tab, if not then navigate to it.)
3. You will get an check box “Auto-hide the taskbar“.
4. Just tick that option “Auto-hide the taskbar”.
5. “Apply” all the changes and click on “OK“.
6. That is it. Now the taskbar will be hidden and will appear when you move the mouse cursor near the taskbar.
Hide/Show the taskbar of Windows 8 is a small part of the previous article on properties setting of taskbar in Windows 8.
Also Check: How to install ubuntu with Windows 8
How to permanently appear taskbar in Windows 8
To get permanently appear taskbar in Windows 8 desktop, Just uncheck the option “Auto-hide the taskbar” in step-4 of the above process. You will get the taskbar in Windows 8 appeared permanently.
Also Check: Yahoo Mail! working keyboard shortcuts