Windows media Player is the default player for Media files and the Internet Explorer is the default internet browser included with Windows Seven. But if anybody wishes then he can also disable these installed application.
Disable Windows Media Player and internet Explorer
1. Go to Control panel -> Programs -> Program and Features.
2. Choose “Uninstall a Program“.
3. On the left pane of open Window, click on “Turn Windows Features on or Off“.
4. it will show all the Windows Applications. Unchecked the option “Windows Media player” and “Internet Explorer“.
Note: During the Uncheck, it will show an Message. Just ignore the Message and Click on “Yes“. If You are unable to find the Windows Media player directly. then check under “Media Features”
5. Now click on “OK“.
6. Now wait for sometime to finish the process.
7. Reboot your System and you will not find Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer in your system any more.
Also Check: How to disable the default games of Windows 7
How to Enable Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer again
To enable them just checked in (tick) the option on step 4. After reboot you will find Windows Media player and Internet Explorer again on your Windows Seven.