How to Modify (Increase/Decrease) Taskbar Size In Windows 8
Modify task bar size in Windows 8 will show you how to decrease/increase height of windows 8 taskbar. By default the taskbar in Windows 8 is slightly bigger with large icons on the taskbar similar to Windows 7. The taskbar in Windows 8 has two sizes, We can toggle between those two sizes using small or not using small icons on the taskbar . If we are using small icon in Windows 8 taskbar then the taskbar size is smaller than the default one. Modify taskbar size in Windows 8 is a small part of the customization of property setting of taskbar in Windows 8.
How to increase/decrease the height of taskbar in Windows 8
1. Right Click on the empty space of the taskbar and choose “properties” to open “Taskbar properties” window.
2. Then navigate to “taskbar” tab. (By default that will be on taskbar tab, if not then navigate to it.)
3. You will get an checkbox “Use small taskbar buttons“.
4. Just tick that option to decrease the height of taskbar in Windows 8 and use the small icon in Windows 8 taskbar or uncheck that option to increase the height of the taskbar of Windows 8 (default size of taskbar in Windows 8).
5. Now “Apply” all the changes and click on “OK”.
6. That is it.
Also Check: List of best antivirus for Windows 8