How To Create A File or Folder Without Any Name in Windows 7, 8, XP
Article will show you how to create a file/folder having blank space as a name. It means folder has no name. The process works on all Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows RT) PC.
Step By Step Procedure To Create A folder With Blank Space
1. Select any file or folder whose name you want to remove or change its name as a blank space.
2. Right click on it and choose rename or simply press F2 from keyboard to rename that file or folder
3. Press and hold the Alt key. While holding the Alt key, type numbers 0160(0r 999999999 or 255) from the numpad.
4. Press Enter and the nameless file or folder will be created.
How to create another folder without name on the same location
For this you will have to rename the file with 2 spaces. Just follow these steps below:
1. Select file, press F2.
2. Hold alt key and type 0160 from the numpad.
3. Release the alt key. Now without doing anything else, again hold Alt key and press 0160.
4. Press enter and you will have second nameless file in the same directory.
5. Repeat step 3 to create as many nameless files or folders in the same directory.