What is Folder Option in Windows 8
Folder options contains the settings for the files and folder functions and how the items and which items will be displayed on your Windows 8 PC. It also contains a customize setting for the “search” option. It contains the overall view setting and functions of all files and folder.We can Open “Folder Options” in two way.
1. From Control Panel
2. From Ribbon UI in Explorer Window.
Open Folder option from Control Panel
1. Open “Control Panel“.
2. Click on “Appearance and Personalization“.
3. Now click on “Folder Options” on the open Window.
4. “Folder Options” window for folder and search option will be open. That is it.
Open Folder Option from Ribbon UI
1. Open My Computer or any other folder on the Explorer of Windows 8.
2. Now navigate to “View” tab on the Ribbon UI.
3. You will get “Options” on the right side of Ribbon on View tab.
4. Click on there (On the Small downward arrow) and Choose “Change Folder and Search Options“.
5. Now “Folder Options” window for folder and search option will be open. That is it.